Greensboro Downtown Yoga General Info
- Our mission is to provide a safe and inspiring place and community where you can practice and grow! All are welcome here.
- This is a cozy space with one room.
- We keep the door to the studio locked while classes are going on. Please wait outside until the class before is finished.
- There will always be at least 15 minutes between classes to transition to the next class.
- If possible, it is good to get to class about 10 minutes early to get settled in.
- We appreciate you removing your shoes at the door. You can store them in the cubbies at the back of the room.
- There is tea and water in the kitchenette, please help yourself.
- There is parking across the street from the studio or on the street in the front or back of the studio. There is also the North Church St. Parking Deck about 2 blocks away.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in.
- We have all the props you could need, and we have extra yoga mats you can borrow for the class.
- It’s always ok to take a break in a childs pose or other pose that you find restful.
- Never do a pose that hurts!
- Don’t forget to have fun!